Monday, 12 May 2014

Fish (Fancy) SVG Free File and Studio V3 File Stencil

I have been doodling with my iDraw and happened to come up with something to share. It is a fish.  I saved the file to SVG and also in Studio 3. It is in the style of a stencil, so if you print it out as it is you could use the gradients as a guide for painting it, or you could print it on Transparent sticker film and use as a decoration on windows or such.

Click here Fish File    to get the file, it has both the pic and the Studio and SVG files in it.        For those with an inclination to use cut by line colour, I have made the line around the eye yellow and the rest red, so it makes it easy to select to cut it or not. The Studio file is grouped and I have already altered the line setting to Zero - not sure if that gets saved though!                                    
Leave a comment if you would like to see more of these types of files!



No comments:

Post a Comment