Sunday, 18 May 2014

Tiered Card - Happy Birthday (Base file only to download)

Sometimes the simplest of methods produces a really good result. Such is the case with this Tiered  Birthday card.Video  on how to draw it.   Here is the file
None of the elements is overly complicated but the finished item is a very nice classic card.


So this is what it looks like when just cut. The tiers will give the finished card a very good 3D look. The base card is a busy pattern, so I don't want to overload it with too many elements.

I found some stuff to use in my stash. Some pretty silver ribbon was added with double sided tape. I have learned to avoid glue to add ribbon - messy and often seeps through.
A square tile mosaic and a 3D butterfly I made months ago complete the decorative bit.

For the sentiment, I stuck silver DIY tape to a piece of card to cut out the letters.



No comments:

Post a Comment