Monday, 16 June 2014

A Couple of Cards from the Same Base

Sorry for lack of posts, I have been somewhat busy with guests and a theatre appearance! (Don't ask!)

Still have guests but at least the theatre bit is done. From feeling as though I could have a heart attack on stage, I get the the idea that it will not be repeated in a hurry!

Anyhow, I have a friend staying who wanted to try her hand at making some cards. We started out with a simple base, the same for both, but the cards are totally different.

One has a ballet theme, the other is an anniversary one.


They are both made with the same card stock, only in the second photo it has not come out so well.
The dancer is cut twice, once in card and then in glitter paper. The hearts are cut in gold and yellow card with gold glitter paper filagree glued on. (Spray glue is my best friend!)






No comments:

Post a Comment