Friday, 6 June 2014

Craft Tools Video

I thought I'd try to make an actual video of some of the things I use in my craft room. This is only a small selection but you may find it interesting. Everyone has their own favourite things, mine are often things not associated with crafting at all!
Any comments would be welcome, I have not made a photographic video for a very long time and had no idea of settings, or indeed, how to process it!  In the end I used VLC, normally used for playing back films and TV, to get it 'streamed' for Youtube.

Now that I think I know what I'm doing, I'll be posting more videos of different craft ideas and methods !

On the subject of tips, silicone mats and glitter. Don't use a silicone mat with glitter and expect to be able to catch the excess afterwards! It has great clingy properties and the only method for removing it is to wash it off. Even then, some will remain! My mat looks really pretty...



See Video here


No comments:

Post a Comment