Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Box with Dividers- Handy Storage

I'm not a total neat freak, far from it, but it annoys me if I can't lay my hands on what I want, when I want it. So I do tend to use containers to stash craft stuff, so that if it is in a drawer, I can take it out or at least see what I've got.
This container was annoying me. The bottles kept falling over. So I set to work to make a solution and came up with dividers like this
so that I could get this..
A big improvement but then I decided to go the whole hog and make a box base anyway.
I thought it would make a good kid's project for the holidays, if they are allowed to airbrush it makes an ideal practice piece, if they have not got access to one, they can paint or draw on it or use homemade spray inks.  Use stencils if you want. Once the box is decorated, use double sided tape on the tabs and make the box.
Here are some of my own spray inks, in their new home!

You can get the cut files here. The box is 12 x12cm and there are two divider sizes, 3 and 4 cm respectively.  Don't forget, you can always resize these files to make them bigger or smaller.




No comments:

Post a Comment