Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Create a One Piece Scene in Silhouette Studio free file and video

I have shown before how I create one piece scenes using Gimp to help me.

This time I am using Silhouette Studio to  do the work. We are making something like the one I made this morning. I have made a video tutorial to show you how it is done, and a file with a couple of examples, along with components to make your own can be found here.


I used glitter paper to cut it out and mounted it on dark blue card, before positioning it behind a window. The falling snow was added with 3d glue.  If you don't have glitter paper, just cut in card and glitter it after cutting but before assembly.

NB If you use the outlines for the window card, make sure they are the right size for your design or make your own to size.

Here is an extra freebie, just for reading to the end!





No comments:

Post a Comment