Saturday, 10 January 2015

For a Limited Time Only! File Folder Share!

As any regular readers will know, my cutting started off with a Silhouette Cameo.

I have really enjoyed learning all the ins and outs of designing and sharing what I learned with you.

However, having recently changed over to a Silver Bullet, I will no longer be generally, designing in Studio. I'm keeping up to date with the software but will be designing in other programs and saving files in an SVG format.

Because of this, I am offering a file share of previous Studio files that I have created. It will be for a VERY limited time as I shall be emptying my dropbox to clear space. So, if you want them, grab the files while you can!

Links to two sets of files


EDIT - OFFER EXPIRED

For those of you with the Designer version, you can import SVGs to cut, but it is worth noting that they may not always come out at the same size and you may need to alter that.

I'm going to be concentrating on this blog so will not be on the Silhouette Plus forum too much, and also taking time to create more video tutorials. Busy, busy, busy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a generous share, I shall enjoy going through them all to see what surprises are there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you may find a few surprises! :)

    ReplyDelete