Tuesday, 20 January 2015

iDraw V2.5 New Feature Clipping Paths

Clipping shapes to paths is a great new feature of iDraw, but what is it?

For those not so familiar with heavy duty graphics packages who may not have a clue, let me explain.

It is a way of putting objects into another shape and that outer shape cutting through any shapes that are not fully inside. It can be very useful but sometimes after you have done it you wish you had changed a bit...

Well, now you can. Because although the objects will have been clipped to fit, each object is STILL fully editable!  See the video here.



To this



 To this


See, change the shape, change the colour, you can still do whatever you want to the clipped shapes.

Have fun with it!

3 comments:

  1. I think clipping path service 360 is a right company for Clipping path service and other image editing Service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very much pleased with the post. I want to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates.
    Clipping Path Experts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Astonishing article on clipping path service. Some photoshop tutorials mentioned this process and it made me curious about this editing procedure. This article fulfilled all the curiosity and it was a very enjoyable read. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete