Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Sure Cuts a Lot Scan2Cut Feature Coming Very Soon!

The objective is to make it easy to cut images out of pre printed materials, be it something you have in a magazine, greeting cards, or your own artwork

This feature (at present) will be for the Silver Bullet, and other machines that presently use the Print and Cut feature using laser alignment.

I am very pleased to be able to announce that Craft Edge are hoping to release an update very soon that has a Scan2Cut feature! Yes! Not sure on the date yet  (could be later this week) but will let you know as soon as I find out. I have already drafted an in depth tutorial to post here on its release and will have a video to go with that too.

Craft Edge have let me do beta testing and have been refining it based on some suggestions I made.

I am pleased to report that it works beautifully, that you will be able to use a camera or scanner to capture your image and that it does not need any special equipment for your Silver Bullet.

So well done Craft Edge, you listened and got it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment