This is the result.
As you can see, I have yet to get the hang of heat embossing words! It would have helped if I'd lined them up properly. That was my fifth attempt. No matter what I did, either the powder went all over the place or failed to stick at all... Definitely needs practice (or a proper watermark pad)...I did use powder on the card but I must be particularly static today.
The floral background was a piece I had already - a play session with Sea Foam embossing powder and watercolours.
Embroidery backing is used to make the leaves, it gives them just the right texture and they too, are coloured with watercolour paints. These just happened to be from a stash I had made a while back, see, using up leftovers! I love the softness of the pinks, blues and apricot.