Monday, 2 November 2015

A Few Recent Cards

Just some pics of some of the cards I have made recently.
Stamped and coloured.


For these cards, I wanted to use up some patterned card that I had in my stash! So this is why they are not my usual style..








A shaker card with the mechanics behind the front panel.

A pull tab card - the cat moves!

Shaker with stand out panel

I heat embossed all over the water coloured flower.


The inside panel was coloured and then glitter applied to all of it. The window has plastic, the advantage of not leaving glitter everywhere.


Embossed with Sea Foam with added glitter, then a silver pen is used to highlight all the shapes.

What I like to call a 'mask and splash!'

If you are very clever, you may notice that this one is made from the piece of watercolour left over from the card above!

Combining glitter embossing and metallic heat embossing

The matching pair for one above!


No comments:

Post a Comment