Tuesday, 10 November 2015

SCAL PRO Tutorials

I am very pleased to announce that I shall shortly be making some tutorials on SCAL PRO.

Being completely up front about it, having done so many tutorials on SCAL 4,  I asked the company if they would like to upgrade me to the PRO version so I could answer questions on it and make tutorials and they kindly did just that. While I have been happy to do that with SCAL 4,  (which I did buy myself) when anyone asked if the upgrade was worth it, I had no facts on which to base a reply.

They know me well enough by now to realise that I will be completely honest in my assessment and findings even though I didn't have to pay for it. I am one of those people who calls a spade a spade and not a manually operated soil movement device!

In part, I hope to show the differences between the two versions, side by side on the screen, hopefully the recording will allow that, I don't think it should be a problem. I will go through all the tools and note differences and make videos of the features that the standard V4 does not have.

So, if you have questions on the PRO version you'd like answered, leave a comment and I'll see what I can do.

SCAL has come a long way in the last 10 months. While no software is perfect, I have found that I can do pretty much what I want to do in it and I know they are still working to improve, so I look forward to giving the PRO version a good work out!

EDIT

First one!

No comments:

Post a Comment