Friday, 20 November 2015

Seriously Thinking..

Hi,

I am seriously thinking of giving up this blog.

As most of you will realise, I have a Youtube channel that is connected with this and doing both takes up a considerable amount of time.

Looking at the stats, I get more people watching videos than reading this and I seldom get feedback on here, so I can only think that people would rather have the video channel.

My suspicion is that many readers here were only doing so for the free files that I previously linked and that now I focus on teaching others how to make their own files, interest in that regard has dropped!
Maybe it is just that you watch the videos and because things are explained you don't feel the need to read about it as well, which is fine. Generally I use the blog to give extra information that maybe I forgot to mention, or that you can see photos of the processes.
Lately I have too, been doing more hands on, craft room videos, I'd like to do more but getting things set up is not so easy in my craft room!

So, if you care one way or another, leave a comment, I'm interested to know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you may stop writing the blog. I personally enjoy reading more then watching the videos. I go to the videos for further information that I don't understand. Also, I don't comment often because writing is not my forte and I forget that feedback is important to the writer. I hope you continue to give your views, ideas, etc. by your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda! It's hard to know what is best to do when there is next to no feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading your blog when it appears in my email. You write beautifully. I then go watch your videos. I love your voice. So selfishly I would like to have both. That being said you do what you need to do because I don't want you to stop at least the videos. I have learned so much from you. I play with SCAL4. However I also love all the tips and tricks!!! Sorry I will comment more rather than just read and watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the kind comments cam - it is still under review! I certainly don't intend to stop the videos.

    ReplyDelete