Saturday, 30 January 2016

A5 'Dress Up Mice' Unmounted Rubber Craft Stamp (SP005097)

Just a quick word this morning to let you know of an exciting development!

I've often looked at polymer stamp collections and thought I could do that - and indeed I do make them for my personal use. However, it is just not viable to make them for sale unless I were to charge more than I think people are willing to pay. So I have teamed up with a British company, providing them with designs to put on products.  I am an artist at heart but getting art out there in the big world is not an easy thing.  This way, I provide the designs and they make the products, I get a small commission on each one sold but then, I don't have any costs to consider, other than my time.

Anyhow, I think this Un mounted Rubber Stamp Set is as cute as can be, I hope you do too.

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't follow the link to see the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link works for me - were you trying to get there via the post title?

    here it is again

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/A5-Dress-Up-Mice-Unmounted-Rubber-Craft-Stamp-SP005097-/181993474952?hash=item2a5fa80b88:g:LxsAAOSwqYBWmmoB

    ReplyDelete