Saturday, 7 May 2016

Foiling for Card Making and Scrapbooking



This is, strictly speaking, not a blog post. It came to my attention that there is going to be a sale of Foil Master foiling machines.

I don't have one myself as I do very little foiling but I thought I would post here in case there are any crafters out there looking for one. 


To anyone looking for a Foil Master foiling machine, Thyme Graphics in the UK, has them on sale, starting on Monday 9th May 2017. Down to £99 from £135!  http://www.thymegraphics.co.uk/products.asp?cat=83 If you ask Dawn there, she may also have some cosmetically damaged ones for as little as £75 - they will not show up on the website.
I'm not on commission, I get nothing from this except the satisfaction of knowing I have helped someone get a bargain.

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment